A maintenance subscription for your site is very convenient because the updating and development work we carry out on our SISFOX platform is constant .
The tasks we perform for example are:
- Correction of general errors -bugs- or those that are the product of logical circumstances not contemplated or of the misuse of the administrator .
- Necessary corrections in the code due to the appearance of new versions of the programming languages, databases and software that affect the visit of a site: browsers (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.), antivirus , messengers, operating systems, etc.
- Code improvements to achieve better organic positioning (SEO)
- Usability improvements both on the public site and in the back-office
- Development of new modules and / or functionalities both for the management and for the presentation of content on the public site.
Why is a maintenance fee convenient?
For many reasons:
- Have constant assistance in the repair of errors in operation and that are mostly the result of changes in third parties: operating systems, browsers, programming languages, servers, internet policies, etc.
- You will have important updates regarding the usability and operability of the system .
- The cost of the subscription ends up being substantially lower if compared with the option to perform the system update later and only once , since this update will be valid for the speed of the changes that are constantly occurring on the Internet, and other softwares and systems that affect the navigation of the sites.
The maintenance fee basically includes
- Assistance and error repair -bugs- in the operation of both the site and the administrator
- Adjustments in the layout due to changes in third parties or those you make in the structure of your site
- Periodic backups of your site
- Installation and configuration of modules and / or application of new functionalities that have been developed and that help the presence and growth of your online project
- The development of special modules and / or required especially for your project and that do not exist within the core of SISFOX, which if required will be budgeted in a timely manner.
Monthly subscription cost
The amount of the monthly subscription varies according to the amount of monthly service hours and depending on the type of site:
- Plan C: for simple institutional presentation sites, associations and in general with more static than dynamic content.
- Plan B: for sites with special modules: Blogs, real estate portal, classifieds, business directories, E-learnings, Shows and Events, Portfolios and service companies, Hotels, Tourism.
- Plan A: E-commerces and multi-user portals.
The prices expressed include taxes.-
Payment of the payment must be made from 1 to 10 months in advance. After expiration, a surcharge of 5% will be charged for late payment.
IMPORTANT : In the case of not contracting a monthly maintenance payment, it should be clarified that any revision or maintenance has a cost of $ 1,000 + VAT.- (US $ 22) and it includes an hour of service. If the problem to be solved needs more time, its resolution will be informed and budgeted in a timely manner.
Extension of the maintenance service.
It is also possible to extend the basic maintenance service with other services necessary to give life to your site such as:
- Management against the hosting service and / or configuration of said service in the event that your site is not hosted on our servers.
- Procedures related to the domain and others related to operation.
- Additional programming and development hours
- Graphic Design Service that includes page layout, banner creation, image processing, assembly of electronic newsletters, etc.
- Online marketing services as a definition of strategic, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content marketing, etc.
Via 24-hour e-mail to email@example.com
NOTE: In non-working hours (from 18 to 9 hours), inquiries are received via e-mail only and will be answered as soon as possible and depending on the urgency. Otherwise, they will be answered the next day and during business hours.